Non-vegetarians prefer egg, fish, and meat on their menu in many times. Most of the people love the finger-licking taste of mutton and chicken dishes and there are also lots of meat recipes all around the world. Mutton and lamb recipes are said to be the most famous recipes for the non-vegetarian people. There are numerous cooking options for preparing such recipes. Eggs are considered to be the versatile and comforting food. Cooking with eggs requires precision and technique. Here is an incredible list of delicious mutton and egg recipes are totally incredible in taste.
Indian cuisine is the vast popular cuisines in the whole world. This is featured with various finger-licking vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes. Every single dish has own unique aroma and taste. Mutton kulambu is a South Indian Tamil Nadu style mutton curry. It might be served as an accompanied dish with various main dishes, such as Idli, Appam, Idiyappam, and Biryani. Some Ingredients of this recipe are mutton pieces (with bone), dried red chillies, coriander seeds, Turmeric, poppy seeds (khuskhus), and curry leaves, and so on. Some other incredible South Indian Mutton Recipe is as follows:
- Gongura Mamsam: This specific recipe is derived from Andhra Pradesh and this dish is spiked with the original flavor of Gongura leaves. Some ingredients of this particular recipe are mutton (small pieces and chopped), gongura, onon, spices, bhunazeera powder, sookhadhaniya powder, urad dal, curry leaves, mustard seeds etc.
- Mysore Chili Chops: In this delicious recipe, lamb chops are balanced with a mixture of masalas and then this is coated with healthy sesame seed and lastly grilled to ready a perfect mutton delicacy.
- Hyderabadi Mutton Biriyani: It is regarded as the pride delicacy of Andhra cuisine. The ingredients of this recipe are meat, several spices, clarified butter, saffron etc. For garnishing, boiled eggs, cucumbers, and sliced carrots are used.
- Mutton Dalcha: It is really a mouth-watering dish in which chana dal along with several spices are cooked together with mutton pieces (tender).
Now, it’s a time for some egg recipes that will surely blow your mind:
- Egg Masala: It is said to be the simplest recipes with eggs in which boiled eggs are cooked with a range of paste of spices with a delicious tempering.
- Egg Chaat: It is nothing but a fresh salad along with the balanced eggs, ketchup, tamarind, roasted cumin, lime, and so on.
- Egg and Garlic Fried Rice: This fried rice is easy-to-make and very delicious in taste. If you feel laziness any day in preparing the lunch menu, then you can select this particular recipe that takes a very less time to prepare.
- Egg Biryani: Now, one needs not to worry about the leftover rice, as he/she can make this magical and tasty egg biryani with this rice.
If you want to know How to make Chettinad Mutton Kuzhambu and other mutton recipes along with different egg recipes, then the internet can be a really great source. Now learn various recipes, prepare them at home, and give a treat to your friends and family.